Welcome to Panhandle's Social-Emotional Resources page. Students and families can click on the links below that will direct them to resources to help manage stress and learn to handle difficult or painful emotions.
If you or someone you know is in need of immediate mental health support, please refer to any of these resources:
- Call 988 to talk with a trained Suicide and Crisis Lifeline Counselor
- Illinois Dept. of Healthcare & Family Services - Screening, Assessment, and Support Services (SASS) Hotline - 1-800-345-9049
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 800-273-8255
- Safe2Help Illinois - Text SAFE2 to 72332 or call 844-472-3345
- Text REACH to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor
If this is an emergency, call 911.
Montgomery County Health Department - Behavioral Health Services
Locust Street Resource Center - Behavioral Health Services
Montgomery County Services Directory (2019)
Illinois Dept. of Healthcare & Family Services - Screening, Assessment, and Support Services (SASS)
Southern/Central Illinois Resource Directory